If you would like information about your instance added, modified or removed, please DM @firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your instance needs to meet these criteria to be added:
Your instance needs to deal with harasssment and all kinds of bigotry and discrimination towards marginalised groups by:
- Having published rules that explicitly deals with these issues.
- Having an active moderation process against those things as they may appear in your instance.
Your instance can have more rules than those about harassment, bigotry and discrimination. It's just a baseline of what you need.
Block shitty instances
Your instance needs to actively block other instances that:
- promote bigotry, discrimination and/or harassment.
- have had a continued history of engaging in those activities.
- shelter or shield people within their instance who engage in those activies.
Your instance doesn't need to follow a particular blocklist, it just needs to understand that this is an issue and act on it.
If you aren't sure who to block, I have a list that can help you.
Moderate and block well
No 'both-sides-ism' when it comes to dealing with these issues. Stamp abuse out when you see it.